The Library Window

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,398 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

Hi, everyone! This thread is for comments, feedback and discussion on the Library Window webinar.

I am also looking for sample Library organizations to feature on tomorrow's webinars. Have any you'd like to share with other users? Send a screen shot to me at drj [AT] accordancebible.com. [Yes, this is short notice. I wish I'd thought of asking you for this earlier, but I just had the idea this morning!]
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#2 Donald Stidwell

Donald Stidwell

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:19 PM

Thanks for another great presentation Dr. J. I'm really enjoying these sessions and I've learned something new in each of the two that I've attended and am looking forward to participating in others. I appreciate you doing these and your style of presenting is fantastic. Clear, precise and easy to follow. Keep up the good work.

Blessings.
“Porque no me avergüenzo del evangelio, porque es poder de Dios para salvación a todo aquel que cree; al judío primeramente, y también al griego” (Romanos 1:16 RVR60)

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,398 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

Thanks so much, Donald! Your questions and other interaction help make for some great interactive sessions.
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#4 Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:00 AM

I just finished listening to the recording of this webinar, and found it helpful. In particular, I didn't realize that the default text display could be set for more than one module at a time. How handy!

I wanted to follow up on the discussion about option clicking and command clicking on the disclosure triangles. On my installation (Accordance 8.1.3 on a PPC Mac running 10.4.11), command clicking on the disclosure triangle opens just the sub folders (and sub-sub folders) in the corresponding folder. Option-clicking, as discussed in the webinar, opens all of the folders throughout the Library window.

Lorinda Hoover

P.S. It was fun to see my library used as an example. If anyone has questions about how I've organized it, feel free to ask.

Running Accordance on:

Mac 10.9 (Mavericks)

iOS 7 (iPad)

Windows Vista Home Premium

#5 basurf

basurf

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

for some reason when I download the file it says the file is corrupt. I tried it twice

#6 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,936 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

I just checked, and the webinar session downloaded, unstuffed, and ran just fine, so please try again.

You do need the player to run it, from the bottom of the page.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#7 basurf

basurf

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

Interesting, I will try again.

All the others I've downloaded run fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users