The Resource Palette

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,441 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

Accordance offers many different ways to "amplify" our understanding of a text. Almost all of these involve using the Resource palette [or the Amplify menu]. Learn how to use this feature in Accordance to its best advantage—and some power user tricks as well!
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#2 Donald Stidwell

Donald Stidwell

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Dr. J - you're definitely getting better at this! This was the best of the three sessions I've attended. As I mentioned that tip on the tool sets alone made the presentation worthwhile.

Would have loved to have had you as a professor when I was in college. :D

Thanks again for another great job. I'm finding these webinars to be immensely useful. You can read the same thing in a manual, but actually seeing it and having it explained by a live person really makes a great difference in comprehension.

Blessings,
Don
“Porque no me avergüenzo del evangelio, porque es poder de Dios para salvación a todo aquel que cree; al judío primeramente, y también al griego” (Romanos 1:16 RVR60)

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,441 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

Thanks so much, Donald!

BTW, you were right about there being a way to rename tabs. Control-click on the tab name and a pop up menu appears. Select Set Tab>Name. So, I learned something too!
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users