4 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:11 PM

Hi, I have a Mac Desktop and a Windows Laptop, and I'm trying to get the emulator working. I've installed both the "8.4.2 Installer (Classic/PC emulator)" and the "Starter Package (Classic/PC emulator).sit" yet the only bibles available are the KJV and the WEB; I have no GNT/MT. How do you unlock those texts?

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,969 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

Sorry, these texts are not free. You can download and install each one after paying the $50 and $60 to unlock them. A better deal is to buy the Scholar's Intro level for $149 for which you get credit for your purchase of Accordance 8, a larger set of basic texts and tools, a text and lexicon in each language, and a choice of a modern Bible. Once you order this on DVD you can request the GNT-T and BHS-W4 download codes in order to get started on these right away.

If you already own these on the Primary DVD for Mac, you'll to just order the Primary 8.4-PC DVD in order to install to the emulator.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, I have the Scholars Intro + NRSV + LXX - should have made that clear. I have the NRSV and LXX install codes and the downloadable .sit files for these, but I'm unable to find something similar for the Scholar's texts. Under My Account > Downloads & Unlocks I have the Scholar's 8 Introductory Level listed plus the unlock code, but there is no corresponding .sit file. Can I get that off the DVD?

Edited by Tyler, 25 January 2010 - 06:42 PM.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,969 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

You cannot install to the emulator from a Mac DVD. You must purchase the PC version. You can burn the files on your Mac to a CD and transfer the entire Accordance folder in that way. Please see this recent topic.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

Awesome, thanks so much for the help! You guys are quick on replying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users