Dr. J in California

Timothy Jenney

Hi, Everyone!

We've been on a whirlwind tour of CA this past week. First, we held a day-long training seminar at Bethel Theological Seminary in San Diego. Then we headed north to join Calvary Chapel for their Senior Pastors Convention. Met a lot of dedicated Accordance users there—and got to demo to even more potential users. Finally, we held another training seminar in Santa Ana, CA.

I've been amazed (and delighted!) at just how many people have become dedicated "Lighting the Lamp" viewers over the last year. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to being greeted as an old friend by someone I've never met. However, since these folks are all Mac owners and Accordance users, I consider them family! :D

As a result of this trip, I wasn't able to produce a podcast this past week, but stay tuned for a new one next week. I'll be headed back to the studio in Florida tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am enjoying some down time with my son, who is currently stationed in San Diego. [Yes, he too is an Accordance user, as is his pastor and his Bible study group leader.] OK, gotta go. Attending his church today, then going to "catch some rays!" B)

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for the podcasts. I've used Accordance for years as a great e-reader and fast concordance. Then I discovered your lessons a few weeks back and have listened to them all. A few module upgrades and I'm ready to go through them again and practice as I learn.

Ron

Archived