• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

I created note to John 20:22 in Accordance for Mac. I launched Accordance on my iPhone 4, turned on Sync mode, turned on syncing in Accordance and synced notes. Then went to John 20:22 on my iPhone. No user note mark (red dot). Hmm, strange. Tried to sync again, Accordance said that everything's synced. Quit Accordance on iPhone and relaunched. Voila — user note appeared. Perhaps you should do some refresh for user notes after syncing?

Edited by Guntis, 10 June 2011 - 11:44 AM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,097 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

I created note to John 20:22 in Accordance for Mac. I launched Accordance on my iPhone 4, turned on Sync mode, turned on syncing in Accordance and synced notes. Then went to John 20:22 on my iPhone. No user note mark (red dot). Hmm, strange. Tried to sync again, Accordance said that everything's synced. Quit Accordance on iPhone and relaunched. Voila — user note appeared. Perhaps you should do some refresh for user notes after syncing?

There is a current limitation in Accordance for iOS 1.2 where if a user note file is "in use" during syncing with the desktop, then any changes to the note file brought over from the desktop will not be shown until the app is relaunched. We realize this is less than ideal.

"In Use" means that the user note file was being viewed in the parallel pane of a text search view or by itself in a user note search view when the Library view is opened and syncing is performed. If the note file is not "in use" then the changes to note file should be immediately available after syncing without having to restart the app.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users