• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

I am consistently getting crashes with the AFL-E module. When I attempt to scroll past the of end of the book of Trallians to the next book, it crashes.

When I use the verse chooser and select GO TO without a chapter or verse it crashes. Often it will crash when I attempt to select a verse after picking the chapter. I am using the grid verse chooser.

Thanks for your help.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#2 Ken Han

Ken Han

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

I can't reproduce the crash, but there seems to be something strange with a number of books in AFL-E. For entire Ephesians, Magnesians, Trallians, Romans, Philadelphians, Polycarp, and Philippians 12 the "versification" seems off, often cycling through 1-2-3 and 1-2-3 again.

#3 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

I did a hard power down on my iPod and some of the crashing seemed for a short while to be less but after a few repeated attempts the crashing became more consistent.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users