• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

It seems that newly imported User Tools do not inherit the default display settings as set for Tools in the program preferences. Whenever I import a user tool, I have to set the style or them setting for each tool imported. Is that the normal mode of operation or have I missed something? It seems it should logically inherit the pref setting for Tools.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:44 PM

Is it inheriting the settings for the top English tool?
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

No, it doesn't seem to be inheriting either the top English tool (in my case Anchor Dictionary) or the top user tool . The font for the imported user tool is usually 9 point and I have my Tool Defaults set at 16. In addition, the hyperlinks are always formatted differently (usually black with no underlining). I end up applying the style I wish to each tool I create. Not a huge deal but I wasn't sure if that was the expected behavior.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users