Holman Charts

R Gustason

Just bought the bible study bundle today, and am exploring: HOLMAN BOOK OF BIBLICAL CHARTS, MAPS, AND RECONSTRUCTIONS.

I would like to make the following suggestion. Open a picture viewer to view the graphics and charts that is either resizable or open full screen, so when you zoom in on the graphics you can use your entire screen. Right now what it does is open a window to match the (shrunken) size of the graphic so when you zoom you have to scroll in a little portal not utilizing the rest of the screen real estate.

Just a thought for making it better!

Blessings,

Ryan

Oh, should have explored a little more. The top right arrow will put it in its own workspace which I can then maximize to view all of it.

Still, having a resizable picture box would be cool.

When I click on a picture, it fills the workspace with the picture, which is generally quite large. What setup are you using that causes the initial window to be so small? Or are you not running v10?

Hmmm. Not sure what setup I am using as I have owned Accordance for a few years but have not explored it in depth as far as all the options and setups. I have Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and Accordance 10.0.5

I have attached a screen shot to show you what I mean. As you can see, the image frame is the size of the picture, and unless I use the little arrow on the top right, there is no way to expand that out a little wider.

post-30974-0-83186700-1351373803_thumb.png

BTW, kudos again to version 10. So much simpler to use than previous version 9 for a newbie like me even though I'm pretty tech savvy.

Also, here is how I figured out maximizing using that little arrow in the corner: Gives it its own workspace (think that is the right term) so I can zoom in and fill the screen.

post-30974-0-96600700-1351374356_thumb.png

Thanks for the images, I understand you a bit better now, yes. The initial display of a picture is the popover you see. You can zoom in and out, but it isn't a resizable window. As you've discovered, the arrow in the top right pops it into a normal window that can be resized, or as a zone adjusted within the window.

Exactly Joel, it would be neat to see that as a possible contender for improvements... resizable pop up graphic windows! :)