Disk Only?

mrsstench

I am somewhat confused about purchasing disks. I am correct in assuming some titles such as those by Zondervan are available only if I purchase the disk? Once I purchase the disk I still must buy the actual module I want? Also if something says requires version 8 or 9 am I to assume it is incompatible with the version 10 that I have?

Thank you,

Lydia

Modules that run in version 8 or 9 (or earlier) run fine in version 10. The sales staff can tell you whether some of the modules in question require CD versus Easy Install.

Any module that is available via Easy Install can be downloaded directly within Accordance 10 and does not require a disk. I'm pretty sure just about everything is available via Easy Install. Just add the individual module(s) you want to your cart and select "Easy Install for Mac or iOS" as the Install Method. You can buy a disk as well if you want to have a backup but it is generally not required.

If a module says it requires version 8 or 9, I believe that means it doesn't work with earlier versions. As far as I know, everything that works in 8 or 9 also works in 10.

I guess I need not to have worried, the lovely people at Accordance called to double check with me about my order. It was not what I wanted so I am grateful for the call. OTH I ended up -- upgrading..... ^_^