User Tool Copy and Paste issue with 10.3.2

The User Tool copy and paste function to a word processer has an issue with 10.3.2. I'm losing the first word in each new paragraph after the first paragraph. Also losing the line breaks after each paragraph. It was fine with 10.2. Any help? Thank you! DrL

I can not repeat this, pasting into anything.

You say "word processor". It is Word? Pages? Another?

Try and test pasting into several things, word, text edit, this text box in the forum. Does it all have the same problem?

Try it with a different User Tool. You may have to create a fresh, dummy Tool. Same problem?

Thanks for the reply, Joe.

The pasting function fails when going from a user tool to Pages and Text Edit. I have the same issue with another user tool. I created a "test user tool" and pasted two versions of the same text below. The first version below has missing words at the begining of each "paragraph," and the line breaks are missing. The second version below shows the correct text, but I had to place a "dot" at the beginning of each line.

What do you think?

Doxologyand Brady

Thou, O God, exalted high;as Thy glory fills the sky,let it be on earth displayed,Thou art here and now obeyed.

.Hymn 1

.Communion Doxology

.Tate and Brady

.Be Thou, O God, exalted high;

.And as Thy glory fills the sky,

.So let it be on earth displayed,

.Till Thou art here and now obeyed.

Is it possible that Accordance is interpreting the first word in a paragraph as a Bible Reference and therefore omitting it?

I'll need to get a fresh copy of the sample user tool and try it again

Edited by John Liebenrood

Sorry I can't help, since I still can't get this to repeat. John, I couldn't follow you, since the Tool contents that you're showing screenshots for does not match the Tool that DrL posted. :shrug:

Here's the result I get from copying all from the dummy user tool, and pasting it into TextEdit:

Hymn 1

Communion Doxology

Tate and Brady

Be Thou, O God, exalted high;

And as Thy glory fills the sky,

So let it be on earth displayed,

Till Thou art here and now obeyed.

.Hymn 1

.Communion Doxology

.Tate and Brady

.Be Thou, O God, exalted high;

.And as Thy glory fills the sky,

.So let it be on earth displayed,

.Till Thou art here and now obeyed.

Edited by Joe Weaks

I'm having a similar issue with "copy as citation" when I post into Keynote 09 or Pages 13 on Mavericks.

My problem is similar, but it started after I graduated to OS Maverick. Losing the first word of a paragraph when I attempt to copy bible text into a PowerPoint (for Mac) slide. Very embarassing on Sunday mornings of late...

My problem is similar, but it started after I graduated to OS Maverick. Losing the first word of a paragraph when I attempt to copy bible text into a PowerPoint (for Mac) slide. Very embarassing on Sunday mornings of late...

I'm also having the issue which happened after the Mavericks upgrade.