Passwords

Alistair

I just had a few minutes of confusion with mixing up the usernames and passwords from the Accordance site (for ordering stuff) and the forum, and had to reset my password. No big deal, but is there a way to enable both under one login from the Accordance end?

They are totally different databases by different companies, so we can't easily synchronize them. However, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from using the same username and password on each, should you do desire.

I think the confusion started when I switched from 1-Password to the latest Safari's built-in password tracker. Normally I don't need to remember passwords at all but for some reason I was prompted and entered the wrong one without checking it first.

Thanks!

You can change your passwords on both, but to change your username or login name you will probably need to email us.

Also, you can check all of your passwords by going to Applications>Utilities>Keychain Access. Double click the item you are interested in, check the tick-box for show password, type your Mac's administrator user account password (the one for logging on or installing apps) and you can see your password.

May be useful for some anyway...