Capital Letters in the Search Box not being ignored

Enoch

I am thinking that it would be an improvement if the search did not ignore capital letters when put in the search box.

Case would still be ignored for lower case letters. Then a search for Lover would not yield results of lover, but lover would include results for Lover. Putting in Lover would let you know if anyone or any city has that name in the Bible. I realize you can set the search to respect case, but I think it would be more convenient to have the default as suggested.

This improvement would also affect the automatic choice system (verse vs. word). So if you entered Eph, it would automatically go to Ephesians, instead of giving you the occurrences of Epher; and if you entered Heb, it would automatically go to Hebrews, instead of giving you the results for Heber. (At the same time the system would have to know that there is no "Eph" or "Heb" among Bible words.)

If you want the exact form of a word then put the symbol = in front.

So if you search the ESV for =Lover you would not find anything. If you search for =She you will only get those words that occur with the capital.