Possible iAccordance bug in iOS 7?

Julia Falling

Hey — I updated to iOS 7 this afternoon. iAcc seems to mostly work fine, but I did encounter a glitch. After I added a module to my iPad by syncing through Accordance, I was not able to move it to the desired position in the Library. The tool opens perfectly, however. It's just not where I want to see it in my line-up.

Update — The problem was that the module was at the very bottom. If I moved the 2nd from the bottom to the bottom, I could then move the desired module where I wanted.

Edited by Julie Falling

I installed iOS7 today and am able to move a newly synced module from the very bottom without any extra juggling. It seems to be working completely normally.

Jonathan — I fiddled with it a bit more, and it's still very difficult. If I try repeatedly, I can sometimes snag it, but it's just easier to make the move in a two-step process. Maybe it's my iPad. It's the first of the Retinas (iPad 3?).

Ah, I was using an iphone. There are reports that iOS7 is buggier on the iPad, so that might explain the difference.

That's got to be it. My iPhone works well, too. Since there's a work-around, it's no huge deal. It will no doubt be fixed. Glad we got that cleared up. Thanks, Jonathan.