A Brief Hiatus in Podcasts

Timothy Jenney

You have probably noticed that it's been several weeks since we issued a podcast. My father-in-law has been very sick and our family made an emergency trip to MO to see him. He rallied briefly during our visit, but since our return to FL has slipped markedly. We are getting daily reports on his condition and would appreciate your prayers for our families.

As a result of this family crisis, I missed several weeks of production. However, I am now back in the swing of things. The next podcast will be on the Hermeneia series, with an anticipated release date this Monday, 8/17. We'll be continuing to mingle remixes of our webinar topics with podcasts on new topics throughout the next few months. Stay tuned!

I also personally look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans at the Accordance booths at SBL and ETS.

I want to inform you that my father-in-law passed away last night peacefully in Springfield, MO. My wife and I will be leaving for the funeral early tomorrow morning [Monday] and returning Friday. Unfortunately, this means that the Hermeneia podcast will be delayed by a week. Expect its release on August 24th.

Thank you for your patience.

I want to inform you that my father-in-law passed away last night peacefully in Springfield, MO. My wife and I will be leaving for the funeral early tomorrow morning [Monday] and returning Friday. Unfortunately, this means that the Hermeneia podcast will be delayed by a week. Expect its release on August 24th.

Thank you for your patience.

Sorry to hear. God's blessings.

• 2 weeks later...

Our sympathies continue with Dr. J. who is back at home but now battling an infection. This has been a rough few weeks for him, and I am sure he appreciates our prayers.

Archived