Combined Texts in Accordance for iOS

Matthew Burgess

My apologies if this has been discussed previously... I did a quick search and didn't come across anything.

When Accordance 10.2 was released in July, I noted that it contained a new Combined Texts option. Although I prefer to use separate tabs for the OT and NT in my standard workflow, I could see how it would be beneficial for many users.

However, one area in which Combined Texts would be very helpful to me (and, I suspect, to many other users as well) is in Accordance for iOS. It's wonderful to be able to view the original languages alongside the NRSV on my iPad, but it's cumbersome to manually switch my original language text each time I move between testaments.

Are there any plans to introduce this feature in iOS?

• Like 4

We can certainly look into it, but the next update is focused on other items.

That's too bad... the more I use the app, the more convinced I am that this as an essential feature. But I hope to see it at some point! :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

+1

I voted elsewhere for this feature too, but it seems this thread is more active so mine

+1

Greetings

Fabian

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes!

• 7 months later...

Any updates on this?

My apologies if this has been discussed previously... I did a quick search and didn't come across anything. 

When Accordance 10.2 was released in July, I noted that it contained a new Combined Texts option. Although I prefer to use separate tabs for the OT and NT in my standard workflow, I could see how it would be beneficial for many users. 

However, one area in which Combined Texts would be very helpful to me (and, I suspect, to many other users as well) is in Accordance for iOS.  It's wonderful to be able to view the original languages alongside the NRSV on my iPad, but it's cumbersome to manually switch my original language text each time I move between testaments.

Are there any plans to introduce this feature in iOS?