RVR09S and RVR60S tagging errors

eshane7

I'm fluent in Spanish, and noticed this today while studying. The RVR09S and the RVR60S are not tagged comprehensively in several places. Attached are a few screenshots showing the errors.

These are just a few examples. I have noticed others, but didn't not them down. You will notice I did a search on a key number to make sure it was in the text. The text on the far left is not a tagged text, it is a text that I imported. The three right texts are all tagged texts, and should all highlight a word for the searched word when the mouse is over the word in English to show the word in all tagged texts. The 10.59.29 screenshot the word is just the wrong tagged word on the RVR09S. The third screenshot 11.00.45 the RVR09 and the RVR60 both have the word in the text, however it is not tagged, and doesn't highlight. I'm sure there are more. These texts both need reviewed.

Shane

post-32885-0-24625500-1405138810_thumb.png

post-32885-0-80390900-1405138816_thumb.png

post-32885-0-59604800-1405138823_thumb.png

Thanks for reporting this, Shane. As a rule of thumb, tagged texts should be considered a work in progress. Particularly so Spanish texts that have not been around quite as long as other English Bibles. That's why it is so important to report typos or omissions. These corrections will be included in the next release of the texts. Thanks!

No problem. I figured that was probably the case. Should I report all that I find on these? That could turn into a full time job. :) Obviously I just reported a few that I ran across not the whole batch. Someone would need to go through it on a detailed level to really find them all.

Shane

The New Testament looks good, although the latest update has not been released yet. The OT does need some more work. As I said previously, it is a work in progress, and all bug reports are duly noted and, eventually, fixed. You are welcome to submit error reports directly to the Accordance team (via Help - Report a Correction) rather than through the forums.

Best,

Ok, thanks! I wasn't aware that I could report them directly in the program. That will help a lot. I clicked on it to see what it was like. Looks like a simple feature to use. Thanks for the info.