Distorted Text

Zaldana

In linked tabs/workspaces, when searching or scrolling Bible texts, text is often distorted. The attached screenshot is the most severe example thus far (since Accordance 9 was released). It occurs from one workspace to another, especially (but not limited to) when multiple tabs are present in the 2nd workspace, and/or the content browser in any tab has been opened. I have attempted to reproduce this glitch but have been unsuccessful as it seems quite inconsistent.

Any one else with this problem?

The screenshot didn't come through.

I modified the post. It should be working now. (Sorry about that.)

Which version of Accordance is this? I believe that 9.0.7 corrects a bug like this.

Which version of Accordance is this? I believe that 9.0.7 corrects a bug like this.

I am using 9.0.7.

Try recreating this session from new, or removing just the bottom panes from the tab and putting them back. You can also zip and email me the session as it is.

Helen,

I will email you the session file so you can take a look. Restarting Accordance, or reopening any of the modules/panes, seems to clear up the display just fine, however, eventually the same issue will creep up again.

Thanks,

? Z

Archived