Easy Install Will Not Load Module

Steve Lo Vullo

Hi all:

I purchased the Hebrew Grammatical Syntax add-on about a half hour ago and soon received an email receipt. Not long thereafter, I clicked on Easy Install in the Accordance app to install the module. The progress bar advanced about two thirds of the way and will go no further. What could be causing the problem?

Thanks for any help.

Hi all:

I purchased the Hebrew Grammatical Syntax add-on about a half hour ago and soon received an email receipt. Not long thereafter, I clicked on Easy Install in the Accordance app to install the module. The progress bar advanced about two thirds of the way and will go no further. What could be causing the problem?

Thanks for any help.

I can confirm that Easy Install progress bar does not advance past the two thirds point. This seems to have occurred after 9.0.5 install.

Same here. Easy Install was working for me. I updated to 9.0.5 via "check for updates" and now easy install progress bar stays at 2/3rds.

btw, is it on purpose that we have both check for updates and easy install? Aren't those overlapping features?

We think this only happens for people who have an individual Eerdmans Dictionary unlock in their record, but this should be fixed soon.

We think this only happens for people who have an individual Eerdmans Dictionary unlock in their record, but this should be fixed soon.

That would explain my issue with Easy Install. Good job troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Ron

Edit: Just tried Easy Install and now it is working properly. Fixed it for me.

Archived