Accordance an Office 08

John F. Hart

When I upgraded to Office 2008, I noticed that I cannot copy and paste into PowerPoint from Accordance. I discovered that pasting first to Word, then a copy/paste to PowerPoint is a work-around. Is this an Accordance issue or a PowerPoint issue?

When I upgraded to Office 2008, I noticed that I cannot copy and paste into PowerPoint from Accordance. I discovered that pasting first to Word, then a copy/paste to PowerPoint is a work-around. Is this an Accordance issue or a PowerPoint issue?

It works for me when I use "paste special" instead of "paste" in the Word Edit menu.

pastor vinny

Did you apply the 12.1 update?

Yes I have. It worked that way before the update also for some reason. It did behave with just paste in version 11.

Yes I have. It worked that way before the update also for some reason. It did behave with just paste in version 11.

I have also updated everything (Mac and Office) to the latest versions. I noticed that the Paste Special works fine for copy and paste to the slide itself, but not to the notes section (below the slides in the Normal view).

John F. Hart

• 1 year later...

I have also updated everything (Mac and Office) to the latest versions. I noticed that the Paste Special works fine for copy and paste to the slide itself, but not to the notes section (below the slides in the Normal view).

John F. Hart

I am raising this again in hopes that I missed a more permanent solution than the Paste Special feature in PPT.

Pasting into PowerPoint now requires you to have Unicode export checked in the Greek & Hebrew Preferences. Does this help?

Pasting into PowerPoint now requires you to have Unicode export checked in the Greek & Hebrew Preferences. Does this help?

Yes, I found that a few weeks ago in the upgrade of Accordance. It does help. I just don't use Helena font, but that's OK for me.

Helen,

i am actually just copying and pasting the ESVS.

Archived