automatic update error with Greek & Hebrew Keys

sljones

I just updated from 9.5 to 9.5.1 with no difficulty. I also automatic-updated a number of modules, also without error.

Two modules had problems (and continue to have errors). These are the Greek and Hebrew Keys modules.

There is a screen shot available at http : // flic.kr/p/aKbnEk but this forum won't allow me to create an image link.

I had a similar error with the greek keys in November of 2010. Never did figure that one out.

It's probably simplest to remove the offending modules from your Library/Application support/Accordance/Modules/Tools, and try the download again. Please report whether that helps you, and if not, send more details on your setup, Accordance and system versions, etc.

Please check whether you have a module of that name with -old on the end. Removing that module from your Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules/Tools should allow the upgrade to complete successfully.

I am having this same issue. It is not the same as the .old issue. This is saying that there is an error installing the Greek and Hebrew keys. I have tried removing and reinstalling but it did not work.

Never-mind, I found the offending file. It was a Greek Keys-old file that needed to be removed. I re-ran the installer and everything went through perfectly.

Archived