Dead or deficient links in ESV Study Bible

SRASLAN

I noticed when using the ESV SB that the links are not showing in the details pane for certain links in Matt 15 notes the ones I noticed were:

15:11 not what goes into … but what comes out. Cf. notes on "Mark 7:19" and "7:20–23."

15:17–20 whatever goes into the mouth. Cf. notes on "Mark 7:19" and "7:20–23."

15:21 Tyre and Sidon. See note on 11:20–24;

There may be others I would suppose.

<_<

There are also some in the same chapter in the Apologetics SB

Edited by Steve R.

The best way to report issues like these is to to control+click on the errant text and select Report a Correction from the resulting menu. Reporting it on the forums can be helpful for other users to be made aware of significant problems, but the only way to make sure smaller issues will be addressed for the next revision is to utilize the Report a Correction feature.

To use the old programming cliché, this is a feature, not a bug. The links you cited all say "see note on [verse reference]". In that case, the link is not to the verse reference itself (which would automatically appear in the Instant Details), but to the notes on those verses in the ESV Study Bible. Click those links, and you'll be taken to that section of the ESV Study Bible notes. Such internal links are not usually set up to display in the Instant Details.