Church Management Software

John Allard

Thankfully we have a great program like Accordance on mac that helps us navigate Scripture. Does anyone know of a decent church management program for mac? We currently are using Servant Keeper for PC, but would like to convert our office to Macs. The only thing that is hindering us at this point is a decent contribution, member tracking suite. Please post resources, hyperlinks, reasons, anything that would be helpful.

I have recently started looking into the same matter. I want a software package that has membership, giving and accounting all together. Several people have told me about CDM + and CDM Pro. These look very interesting. OS X will only run the Pro version which is around $795. I hope some actual users respond. :D

I have recently started looking into the same matter. I want a software package that has membership, giving and accounting all together. Several people have told me about CDM + and CDM Pro. These look very interesting. The Pro version which is around $795 will only run on OS X. I hope some actual users respond. :D

Does anyone know of a decent church management program for mac?

Here are two options I'm aware of, but I don't know enough about either of these packages to make a recommendation.

ChurchWorks by StarSoft Technologies

Roll Call by By The Book

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a program called cpm for church planters you can get it through the northamerican mission board of the Southern baptist convention. It is based on filemaker and has everthing you need. They give preferential treatment to new churches but give 'em a try.

• 3 weeks later...
I have recently started looking into the same matter.  I want a software package that has membership, giving and accounting all together.  Several people have told me about CDM + and CDM Pro.  These look very interesting.  The Pro version which is around $795 will only run on OS X.  I hope some actual users respond. :D

We use CDM Plus and it works for us - they are good on upgrades and support email me and I will have you contact our in office user.

Chris

This has all been very helpful so far, thank you for your feedback; please keep it coming.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading through the forums today and noticed this topic. I usually don't do this in forums, but I thought it would be helpful to those that were inquiring. I work for CDM+ and I am excited to see that we are mentioned in this forum. I want to say that we proudly are a Macintosh product. Even though we support both Macintosh and Windows, we run our company using Macs. We started out on the Mac and will continue with the Mac. To that end, we are readying a version of CDM+ Pro that will run on Tiger to be released on August 19, 2005.

We have two product lines. CDM Plus is for small churches and runs only in the Classic environment at this time and CDM+ Pro which is for any size church and is MacOS X native. The price of $795.00 for the Pro version quoted in this forum is for a single user version that includes membership, attendance, preaching aids, visitation, media ministry support, contributions, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting and payroll. We offer two other Pro programs, Event Registration and RoomMate Facilities Manager. In addition you can purchase multi-user and cross-platform licenses. A 3-user version of the above listed product is $995.00.

If you want more info please visit our website at http://www.cdmplus.com

I hope this helps and if I can be of any assistance, please email me.

Terry Hatmaker

I have attached a screenshot.

CDM__screenshot.tiff

Terry:

Welcome to the Accordance Forum and thank you for the helpful information.

• 7 months later...

Hi Terry!

Just as an FYI, we use Roll Call now and while it is a fine membership and contributions program, it does NOT handle church accounting. CDM is your best option at this point. We haven't made the move yet, but I did have dinner with Terry at an NACBA convention a few years ago and we are still considering making the change.

Where are you guys at on a universal binary for CDM+ Pro?

Joel

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Terry!

Just as an FYI, we use Roll Call now and while it is a fine membership and contributions program, it does NOT handle church accounting. CDM is your best option at this point. We haven't made the move yet, but I did have dinner with Terry at an NACBA convention a few years ago and we are still considering making the change.

Where are you guys at on a universal binary for CDM+ Pro?

Joel

Hi Joel,

We have had some exciting new things happen since we last spoke. We have introduced an SQL Client Server Database backend for CDM+ products. We will have a universal binary version, but it will probably be in the fall when we release it. We have made a lot of changes to our product. I pray that things are going well at your church. Your vision was very inspiring and still moves me when I think about how God is working there.

Terry

• 2 months later...

I was doing some research on the internet on Church management software for MACs and I found this forum. We are looking into changing from a PC base to MACS and need a mgmt software. Are they any more comments out there on CDM+Pro? We are currently using ServantKeeper.

I was doing some research on the internet on Church management software for MACs and I found this forum. We are looking into changing from a PC base to MACS and need a mgmt software. Are they any more comments out there on CDM+Pro? We are currently using ServantKeeper.

Geri,

I am currently in Nashville for a meeting, but will be in my office on Friday. If you send me an email with your contact info, I can get you more information about CDM+. We have updated our software with standard and pro versions now. With this update, we have given churches more flexibility than ever. My email address is terry@cdmplus.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Terry Hatmaker

Archived