TrackPad Support

SteveL

I wish that Accordance was more TrackPad friendly.

Many of us notebookers long ago trashed our external mouse, using only the TrackPad. And, most of us TrackPad-only notebookers have also enabled double and triple clicks on the TouchPad; we no longer use the single button. Moreover, the new TrackPads have exciting two and three finger scroll functions.

My wish for Accordance:

• 3 weeks later...

The one missing mouse pad feature is TRIPLE CLICKS using the Track Pad (i.e., not the mouse button).

Accordance recognizes DOUBLE TAPS = DOUBLE CLICKS, but it does not recognize TRIPLE TAPS = TRIPLE CLICKS.

Wishing

SteveL,

Triple Tapping works for me on my MacBook Pro running Accordance 8.0.2 under Mac OS X 10.5.3.

Scott.

Triple Tapping works for me on my MacBook Pro running Accordance 8.0.2 under Mac OS X 10.5.3.

Scott, wish I could report the same. After fussing with it, I can only say that it works infrequently (I tried various speeds, intensities, etc.)

Scott, wish I could report the same. After fussing with it, I can only say that it works infrequently (I tried various speeds, intensities, etc.)

Steve,

So if I understand you correctly, it is only sporadically working? I wonder if your trackpad preferences are different from mine. Here is a screenshot of the trackpad preferences on my MacBook Pro. Perhaps you could post yours so I can set mine up the same and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Thanks,

Scott.

Perhaps you could post yours so I can set mine up the same and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Scott,

I'm on a MacBook Air, so the preference settings differ, as does the mouse driver, or so I'd imagine. This probably explains the differences noted in the behavior of a triple tap. Thanks for trying!!

post-2977-1214327691_thumb.png

Archived