Happy 20th Anniversary Accordance!

Dr. Nathan Parker

Even though I commented on the 20th Anniversary thread, I also wanted to take this opportunity to give Accordance another Happy 20th Anniversary from me. I've been enjoying watching the videos and reading the posts about Accordance over the years.

I also wanted to make it official. To celebrate Accordance's 20th anniversary, I've taken the plunge. I've purchased Accordance 10 Essential so I can (finally; long overdue) get into a good size Accordance package and get up to date running Accordance 10. Thanks to your wonderful sales team who graciously put me on one of your excellent payment plans, I am on my way to jumping into Accordance 10 with both feet. I can't wait to get busy learning the program and enjoying it all.

I've signed up for many of the free webinars over the summer, so you'll be seeing me in some of them coming up (I already attended one on English Tools). I love the live webinar training format, and I believe they'll get me up-to-speed and learning Accordance quickly.

I'll also ask a few getting started questions here on the forums coming up to help me get settled into Accordance 10.

Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of the Accordance forums, for being extremely patient with me as I purchase an Accordance package, and it feels great to finally fully be a part of the Accordance customer family.

Here's to the next 20 years.