[Request] Option for displaying the top bar in full-screen mode

hiswork

Hello,

I was very satisfied with Accordance iOS v1.7 update.

But the only one thing I was disappointed with was displaying top bar in full-screen mode.

(Top bar is a bar on the top of the iOS screen displaying signal strength, carrier's name, clock and battery.)

On v1.6, the top bar was not displayed in full-screen mode and there was more room for displaying text.

But on v1.7, the top bar is displayed always even in full-screen mode and the number of lines displayed is reduced.

As we know, the screen size of iPhone is smaller than Android phones.

So displaying one more lines in the screen is ... very precious. :)

Please consider adding an option for "Display top-bar in full-screen" so that users can choose whether top bar is displayed or not in full screen mode.

Thanks anyway. :)

Oops! I guess there is no change in text area but top bar is displayed in full screen. If so, ignore my request. Thanks.

We were hiding the status bar in reading mode in the prev rev but were not using that area. We discussed doing the same in 1.7 but it didn't make the cut by release. But, I agree we at least need to hide it.

Either way will be OK except a vertical line across the clock in the status bar in dual-paned landscape mode. :)

Either way will be OK except a vertical line across the clock in the status bar in dual-paned landscape mode. :)

Yes, we're aware of that as well. We are concurrently working on more design changes and feature development for the next update.

• Like 1