• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DAGSBTS

DAGSBTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

In my Accordance (10.0.2), NAS95 (1.1) crashes the application whenever it is opened. There is no hang time with spinning beach ball, and no box asking if I want to send a message to Apple. There is nothing at all—Accordance just goes away and has to be restarted.

To replicate: I just hit the little plus sign for a new tab, select "NAS95" from the menu of texts, and poof! Accordance is gone. No other text does this.

It may be that I have the old NAS95 without Strong's and that there is a problem with that text and Accordance 10. I don't have the one with Strong's.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,986 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

That is such an old module, and we probably haven't sold or updated it since we released the NAS95S in 1998!
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 DAGSBTS

DAGSBTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

Are users with the old module out of luck? Is there an upgrade from NAS95 to NAS95s? I really have no need for Strong's; I just want the version to work.

#4 Carol K

Carol K

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

I am in the same boat. NAS95 crashes Accordance when I try to open it from the sidebar. If there are no plans to make NAS95 compatible with Accordance 10, is it possible to upgrade form NAS95 to NAS95s?

The work-around is to get the text you want in a different translation and then use the drop-down menu and select NAS95 instead. I also find that it works on the iOS version.

#5 Michael J. Bolesta

Michael J. Bolesta

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Interests:scripture study, preaching, teaching

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

See http://www.accordanc...ils/?pid=NAS-GR

This may be more than you want or need. You could contact the sales folks to see if there is another option: http://www.accordanc....com/Contact-Us

Shalom,
Michael

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta, 16 October 2012 - 04:04 PM.

Michael

#6 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Though I strongly recommend you update to the NAS95S, we have fixed the crash that NAS95 is experiencing for 10.0.5.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users