Lost user items in Timeline after installing from Graphics DVD

JayT

Hello, a while ago i went through the trouble of adding Adam's children as far back as i could to the Timeline. (I had downloaded Timeline). I recently ordered the Graphics DVD so that i could get the atlas. In case there were any updates, i ran the install from the DVD of the Atlas and the Timeline. It asked me if i wanted to keep my preferences in the Timeline. I must have clicked the wrong option, but it updated the preferences and put my old ones on the desktop in the folder "Old Accordance Setting." The following items are in the folder:

Timeline

Timeline.1

Timeline Settings

User Items

User Items.1

It seems pretty simple. Replace the items by the same name which are in Applications/Accordance Folder/Accordance Preferences.

I have been quitting and trying to exchange them and restarting, but i just can't figure this out. I thank you for your help.

Info: Acc 8.1.3, MacBook Intel, 10.5.6

Accordance copies the settings to your user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences and actually uses and modifies the ones in there. So, you need to identify the Timeline and User Items on the desktop that are newer, whether the ones with .1 or without. Then restore those to the user preferences, without the .1.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It worked wonderfully! I greatly appreciate your time!

Archived