widget

Walter Colace

I can't seem to get my widget to work. When I download the latest version it works for that session, but when I turn off my computer and restart later it doesn't work. I'm using Pages '09 and have latest version of Accordance. Any suggestions?

Walter

I think we'll need some more information. What kind of Mac and OS are you on? Do you have an unusual setup in terms of drives or users? What does not work? At what point does it not work?

I have an '08 power book using OS X 10.5.6 software. When I type in a verse it shows underneath "loading..." but never goes beyond that point. When I go back to pages I paste and it shows "End of file error." I have downloaded the widget again and it works for that particular session, but when I restart my computer it goes back to the same problem.

I have a similar setup and it works fine. You did not answer about drives or users.

Joel will look at this when he can get to it, he's pretty busy. In the meantime, have you tried the hints at the end of the Accordance Widget Read Me.rtf? Does reloading the widget not work (you should not need to download and reinstall each time)? Does trashing the pList and running Accordance again fix the problem?

I have a similar setup and it works fine. You did not answer about drives or users.

Joel will look at this when he can get to it, he's pretty busy. In the meantime, have you tried the hints at the end of the Accordance Widget Read Me.rtf? Does reloading the widget not work (you should not need to download and reinstall each time)? Does trashing the pList and running Accordance again fix the problem?

Thanks Helen, I'll try those things. There are no special drivers or other users, so I don't think that's it. I'm pretty simple when it comes to computers.

Archived