Dialogue: "This text is not available" keeps popping up

Dan Arnold

I´m running 9.6.6 of Accordance and OS 10.7.5 When I am working with my Greek texts that include hyperlinked Scipture refs (Louw and Nida, Thayer, etc.), every time my mouse drags across the Bible reference links, I get this annoying dialogue (The text NEG79) is not currently available for Accordance. I don´t want or need NEG79, but for some reason, I apparently have NEG 79 set for my instant details Bible text and I don´t know how to change it. This doesn´t happen with every tool. Just some of them. Please help.

Dan, have you tried going in to preferences, Tool Display, and changing the Hypertext text and alternate text settings and saving? I don't know if that would alter saved settings for particular tools, but if that doesn't fix it, you could try hitting command-t when you have Louw & Nida open and changing the hypertext settings there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Tony. That was it. When I looked in Tool Display, it looked like NAS95 was chosen as the hypertext setting, but apparently it needed to be "manually" changed once to a different text, then back to NAS95. Works great now.

Thanks, again.

Glad I could help!

Please note, the NAS95 is a very old module. I hope you are using NAS95S (with Strong's) as some features are not supported on obsolete modules.