Problem installing Atlas on Windows

JAtwood

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Atlas 2.2 on my Accordance for Windows 8 install. It downloaded okay yesterday, but when it came to the installation part of the process it would either immediately crash Accordance, or when I tried and and tried again more often just hang at the 'Installing' bar. The bar would still animate, but even hours of being left to itself wouldn't finish, and if you click 'Stop' nothing will occur.

AND I've just discovered that if I open Accordance to use normally rather than install the Atlas, it will now crash every time I try to open the Library tab.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

J

The advice I have been given is to try installing Accordance 10.3.1, as this seems to be a bug introduced in 10.3.2, and there is another user with a similar report. You can download it from this link.
www.accordancefiles1.com/products/Accordance10.3.1.exe

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for this advice. A few in the institution I'm at have found 10.3.2 to not install properly but 10.3.1 does. Perhaps that's worth stating for other new users?

This worked for me. I couldn't install the version 9 Levels upgrades to Essential Collections under 10.3.2, but after installing 10.3.1 it installed correctly.