Scrolling oddness

Christoph Koehler

Hi,

I experienced some odd scrolling. I had the NASB95S open in Titus 3. When scrolling all the way to the bottom, it would stick to the top of the last verse, but not show the rest of it unless I dragged the scroll view up with the rubber band effect.

When playing with the scrolling a bit more, it would let me scroll through tons of whitespace above and below the actual text, so somehow the limits didn't stick.

Let me know if you need clarification on any of this :)

Christoph

The whitespace issue at the top is a known issue that happens under specific circumstances. Not being able to display all of the available text is not a known issue and one I haven't been able to reproduce. Can you give specific instructions to reproduce this issue?

Scott

Well, I use the NAS95S, search verse for Titus 2, and scroll to the bottom. The last line I see is "Titus 2:15 These things speak and," unless I rubber band drag up to reveal the rest of the verse. When I let go, it goes back to just the first part of the verse.

Well, I use the NAS95S, search verse for Titus 2, and scroll to the bottom. The last line I see is "Titus 2:15 These things speak and," unless I rubber band drag up to reveal the rest of the verse. When I let go, it goes back to just the first part of the verse.

OK. That's not happening for me.. I can scroll the rest of the verse into view without issue. So let's see what's different...

iOS device and iOS version number?

Have you changed from the default text font or size?

Are you in portrait or landscape?

Do you have a parallel pane open?

Scott.

OK. That's not happening for me.. I can scroll the rest of the verse into view without issue. So let's see what's different...

iOS device and iOS version number?

Have you changed from the default text font or size?

Are you in portrait or landscape?

Do you have a parallel pane open?

Scott.

iPhone 4, 4.2.1 latest. Portrait, no parallel pane, just the one.

Closing it completely and restarting fixed it, so I am not sure what's going on. If it happens again, I will let you know.

Christoph

Archived