New Highlighting Problem in iOS

Rick Conklin

Dear Support,

I think this is a glitch / bug.

I decided to create some custom highlights on my Mac. Then I synched my Mac Accordance (recently) to Dropbox. Then I synched my iPhone.

I just tried to use highlights on my iPhone.

** Problem - The highlight I choose isn't the one that gets applied to the verse. For example. I can see the new custom highlights on my iPhone. But, even when I pick an old (standard) one such as "blue underline" an entirely different highlight gets applied. I've repeated this several times very slowly to make sure to be careful.

** I noticed the problem does not occur when highlighting a single word. It only happens when highlighting a verse.

I am fully up to date (Mac version is 10.4.3) (iOS is 1.7.4)

Thanks for your help.

Rick Conklin

Wichita, KS

Edited by Rick Conklin

I've noticed this, too. I've not had time to sync in a while or to explore this so I've not mentioned it before now, but thought I'd at least say that I've had it work for me just as you describe, Rick.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no control over which highlighting sets are being synced and which not. All are synced and I can only choose which one to use. Impossible to delete unnecessary ones. And when I try to apply highlight, app applies color which is one line lower than the one I tapped on. Impossoble to apply top level color as for that I'd have to tap on Clear Highlights. Please fix his bug.

Already corrected for the next bug fix release.

Glad to hear this is fixed, since I just noticed the same thing Rick describes. Thanks for fixing it!