Text cursor position when editing user notes and tools

Sean R.

Frequently when I'm creating/editing User Notes and User Tools, the text cursor doesn't accurately show the insertion point. Often the cursor appears a space behind the actual insertion point.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Frequently when I'm creating/editing User Notes and User Tools, the text cursor doesn't accurately show the insertion point. Often the cursor appears a space behind the actual insertion point.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yes, I get that too. It is very frustrating, because when the condition arises, there doesn't seem to be any way to stop it.

Steve Lo Vullo

• 1 month later...
Yes, I get that too. It is very frustrating, because when the condition arises, there doesn't seem to be any way to stop it.

Steve Lo Vullo

I have a similar problem, but it turns up in the verse/word search box. I sometimes go to type in a verse or word and the typed characters are appearing "one space" before or after the actual insertion point. It is very strange. It only happens randomly. I cannot figure out how to reproduce it and it NEVER happens in other applications.

I have a similar problem, but it turns up in the verse/word search box. I sometimes go to type in a verse or word and the typed characters are appearing "one space" before or after the actual insertion point. It is very strange. It only happens randomly. I cannot figure out how to reproduce it and it NEVER happens in other applications.

I also have experienced that problem. In fact, the instructor who taught the Accordance training seminar I attended had the same problem during the seminar.

I would particularly like to have the User Notes curser position problem fixed. The problem is especially annoying when trying to select a verse reference to create a link.

I also have experienced that problem. In fact, the instructor who taught the Accordance training seminar I attended had the same problem during the seminar.

I would particularly like to have the User Notes curser position problem fixed. The problem is especially annoying when trying to select a verse reference to create a link.

I'm happy that I'm not the only person experiencing the problem, which means the problem will eventually be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

We've been looking into this issue, but are unable to reproduce it. Can you give a series of steps, or even a more specific description of what you do to cause this problem?

We've been looking into this issue, but are unable to reproduce it. Can you give a series of steps, or even a more specific description of what you do to cause this problem?

Joel, with my complaint to do with the search field, I'm still trying to figure out what action causes it. It happens haphazardly and is a pain when it does occur. However, once it does start occurring, it keeps occurring until I backspace the whole line.

I'll get back to you when its reproducible. It happened once today, but I did nothing that was crazily out of the ordinary... just typing in a search query.

Steve

Archived