Student Discounts

Dr. Nathan Parker

Hello!

I've just graduated from high school, but I have been provisionally accepted into seminary (there just waiting for my updated transcript and all will be finalized). Do I need to reverify myself for student discounts under the seminary, or am I already set?

Thanks!

Congratulations on your graduation. Of course we need the new information as to where you are a student, and our new website handles it a little differently, as you will see.

Congratulations on your graduation. Of course we need the new information as to where you are a student, and our new website handles it a little differently, as you will see.

Sure thing! How do I need to get that submitted to you, and what info do you need? Name of school, place, and probably student ID? Just let me know a what and how and I'll get it submitted right away.

BTW, if you do any seminars next year in Atlanta, see if Luther Rice will let you host one. That's where I'll be attending, so I can visit the campus and attend a seminar in one trip. That'd be nice!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Sure thing! How do I need to get that submitted to you, and what info do you need? Name of school, place, and probably student ID? Just let me know a what and how and I'll get it submitted right away.

BTW, if you do any seminars next year in Atlanta, see if Luther Rice will let you host one. That's where I'll be attending, so I can visit the campus and attend a seminar in one trip. That'd be nice!

Thanks!

Found how to reverify. I just submit a request through my account. Pretty simple and straightforward. Thanks for the info!

Archived