Mounce's BBG Workbook

Paul Meiklejohn

I appreciate that Accordance offers Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek text book, but does it do the related student workbook that goes with it? (It has all the chapter lessons for the student to work through). Since I can't find it in the store I guess the answer is no - but just in case I've overlooked it. If not, does anyone know where I can get an online copy?

Paul.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

I bought the physical workbook at a local Christian bookstore. As I'm 14,000km away from you, Book Depository maybe be better :)http://www.bookdepository.com/Basics-Biblical-Greek-Workbook-William-Mounce/9780310287674

I appreciate that Accordance offers Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek text book, but does it do the related student workbook that goes with it? (It has all the chapter lessons for the student to work through). Since I can't find it in the store I guess the answer is no - but just in case I've overlooked it. If not, does anyone know where I can get an online copy?

Paul.

Workbooks don't make good electronic versions, and for that reason have chosen not to develop modules of them.

Thanks Rick, that's fair enough. Perhaps even a non-editable version that each page could be printed off so that the students can have as many tries as possible without messing up the original. Still I appreciate it may not be the best use of Accordance time. Thank you, and also to Andrew for the link.

• Like 1

Thanks Rick, that's fair enough. Perhaps even a non-editable version that each page could be printed off so that the students can have as many tries as possible without messing up the original. Still I appreciate it may not be the best use of Accordance time. Thank you, and also to Andrew for the link.

It's something that we'd have to look into, especially how the electronic texts look. It's not that we haven't thought about it, but rather is it worth the effort, and will it make for a good experience in Accordance.

The companion to Wallace's ExSyn, for example, is more than a workbook; it also contains summaries of passages, cross-references to the grammar, etc. It would be nice to have.

• Like 1