Syntax questions concerning NA28-T

Steve Carruth

Two questions-

1. Although I'm getting the syntax info from the GNT28-T to show up in my instant details window... I'm not getting that info using the NA28-T. Will this also be a feature that will be made available anytime soon for the NA28-T?

2. Are there any plans to make the highlighting feature available with the NA28-T when hovering in the syntax tree in parallel? (In the same way the GNT28-T functions.)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

According to Helen's response to a related thread (available here), "The syntax modules do not work with the texts with sigla, as the sigla throw off the synchronization."

The sigla don't prevent cross-highlighting with the key number texts, so it seems like there must be a way to make this work.

The syntax of the GNT has now been released for the GNT28-T, and it's a free upgrade for users with the GNT-T.syntax.

However, there are no plans to allow syntax to work with the texts with sigla, at least not for now. Cross highlighting is much less precise and done in a completely different way from the alignment of the text with the syntax. perhaps, when the syntax modules are complete and stable (not requiring much in the way of revision), we can think about making versions that work with the texts of the apparatus.

• Like 1