• Interests:Pastor
    Love to...
    - Serve my Savior
    - Be with my wife
    - Coach
    - Traditional Archery
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

I am having problems getting my bible text notes to work. For example, if I have the NET selected as my text and I select one of the NET text notes and then select amplify, I get and error telling me it can't find the notes to amplify. I have verified that these notes are loaded onto my iPhone. What am I missing? Thanks!

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,500 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:28 AM

I am not sure what exactly you are selecting to amplify. What word or reference and in the main pane or a parallel pane?
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 xcfamily

xcfamily

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Pastor
    Love to...
    - Serve my Savior
    - Be with my wife
    - Coach
    - Traditional Archery
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I think I have figured out what was going on. Last night I was in the NET and was able to use the magnifying glass to highlight one of the NET note numbers. The number that refers you to a note in the NET note module. It would not bring up the note. It just gave me an error. Then I realized that I can not use the notes unless the note module is opened in a parallel pane. Today I found I could not get one of the note numbers to highlight. I do not know why I was able to last night.

#4 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I think I have figured out what was going on. Last night I was in the NET and was able to use the magnifying glass to highlight one of the NET note numbers. The number that refers you to a note in the NET note module. It would not bring up the note. It just gave me an error. Then I realized that I can not use the notes unless the note module is opened in a parallel pane. Today I found I could not get one of the note numbers to highlight. I do not know why I was able to last night.

There are a couple of issues with selecting superscripts in the current (v1.4) release. This has been improved in an upcoming (v1.4.1) release.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users