BHS tab tie to Ecclesiastes instead of Isaiah?

Abram K-J

As in the attached.

I'm hoping it's just something I'm doing, so it can easily be fixed, but the tied BHS Apparatus tab does not seem to want to follow the BHS text it's tied to....

Looks like a tagging mistake. If you scroll in your BHS down to verse 4 in Isaiah 1, the apparatus will pick back up in Isaiah. You may wish to report this mistake to Accordance via the Report a Correction feature (accessible via ctrl+click).

Edited by Sean R.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

I can duplicate this using BHS-T (also BHS-GBS and BHS-W4) and adding the BHS apparatus as a parallel. Is this bug related to the fact that BHS has no notes in the apparatus for Isa 1:1–3?

The apparatus does jump back to the right place if I scroll back up into the end of 2Kgs or down to Isa 1:4, as mentioned above.

post-29437-0-02557800-1384464731_thumb.png

• 11 months later...

This is an old thread, but it doesn't look the issue was fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

For curiosity's sake I tried the reverse, opening the BHS apparatus and then tying a BHS-T text in another zone to it, then scrolling in the apparatus. All it does is hang out in 2 Kings until I get to Isa 1:4. But, if I scroll in BHS, it does as described when they are in parallel.

Weird.

Thanks for checking it out, Tony--Accordance usually releases a bunch of updates before SBL. I know you and I are both hoping this and the LXX-C are included in that batch. It does sound like at least the latter will be.

• Like 1

It's a relatively minor inconvenience, but I do look forward to it disappearing. :-)