Select Article in Journal

Robb B

I'm not sure if this is a feature request or a request for help. I would like to be able to select an entire article in a journal to copy and paste or print without having to highlight the text I want. Perhaps in version 7 (or a future release after that) it could be a contextual menu option in the browser pane. It would be nice to right click (ctrl-click) an article title or subtitle and be able to have the option to select the text contained within that title or subtitle. I'm sure it would be a nice feature for other tools as well, if it doesn't already exist and I am just not finding how to use it.

Thanks!

Robb:

You can do this fairly easily by:

• Selecting a range in the browser with an option-click on the article title
  • Search for * and click OK
  • Set the window to show Articles
  • Now just the articles selected in the browser are showing in the pane and can be printed or copied after Select All.

If you look up the Tools Browser in the Help, Mini-Manual, or User's Guide you will find many more details on what you can do with selected ranges.

Hope this helps.

Now that really hurts! :)

That is very helpful and a great time-saver. Thanks!

That is very helpful and a great time-saver. Thanks!

Just when you think you cannot learn anything cooler, Helen goes and drops this one on us! Thanks a lot, this is a huge time saver! Thanks Robb for asking the question.

Archived