Can't apply correct highlighters

Guntis

Today I updated highlighters text in Accordance 9.4.1, adjusted colors and brightness of each highlighter color, and then decided to move one highlighter from the bottom of the list up to the top of the list. So far so good. I synced with the Accordance for iOS 1.3.1, adjusted colors appeared correctly in the Bible text.

Then I wanted to highlight few more Bible verses on my iPhone, I selected Bible reference, chose "Highlight Verse", tapped on the color and

post-634-032057100 1313860301_thumb.png

Today I updated highlighters text in Accordance 9.4.1, adjusted colors and brightness of each highlighter color, and then decided to move one highlighter from the bottom of the list up to the top of the list. So far so good. I synced with the Accordance for iOS 1.3.1, adjusted colors appeared correctly in the Bible text.

Then I wanted to highlight few more Bible verses on my iPhone, I selected Bible reference, chose "Highlight Verse", tapped on the color and … was wondering how I managed to tap on the wrong color. Repeated — again the same! The tried another color and again wrong color was appliec — one highlighter below the one which I tapped on. So I guess moving up one highlighter caused this mess, somehow their order is displayed correctly but color order remains previous.

Here in attachment you can see how it works. In the beginning the list started with "Very Important!" and ended with "Conclusions" and "Evil / Disagree" at the bottom. I decided to move "Conclusions" up, leaving "Evil / Disagree'' in the same place, but all other colors moved 1 step down. Now I see this order both on my Mac and my iPhone, but when I tap on the "Interesting", expecting light yellow color to be applied, I get green color of "Note". And so for all colors, except the last one.

Please fix this bug.

Already been reported and fixed for the next release.

As a workaround you can remove all the current highlight files off of your iOS device by using the "Reset Highlights" option under the Accordance section of the iOS Settings app and then resync the updated Highlight file from the desktop. (Remember to quit Accordance for iOS completely before resetting the highlights.)

Scott.

Archived