tagging modules

danzac

I have requested in the past some enhancements to the library window so that, for instance, if I searched for "epistle to barnabas" it would know I wanted one of my apostolic fathers modules. I think Accordance is working towards something like this in the library, but why not make it so that the job falls upon the user instead?

I'd love to be able to tag my modules, with the tags being part of what is searched in the library window. I've really come to appreciate the power of tagging from managing my library in my reference manager. This could open up new abilities like smart groups in our library, or new searches (search all modules with a particular tag), and we could of course tag modules (or they could be automatically tagged) with the books that are contained in the modules.

I agree. Accordance made a big improvement in being able to find modules in the library window, but tagging modules would bring more user customization.

I agree. Accordance made a big improvement in being able to find modules in the library window, but tagging modules would bring more user customization.

Agreed, it would make that library window that much more useful!

Archived