Items not yet downloaded

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Dear Helen: There are a few items that have not shown up in my downloads yet such as Early Church Fathers, TDNT etc.

Is this because they were unlocked from my discs and thus will have to wait until we can sync between platforms?

It's not a really big deal at this point, just wanted to know.

Thanks for all you help.

Rusty+

If you or anyone has modules missing from their online account, you need to send an email to orders, and be patient because we are swamped. We will add any modules that you purchased from us or sent in the registration to us.

Sadly there are many people using "borrowed" (read pirated) modules because they do not understand (or do not care) that software and modules are licensed to one user (or to a site) and should not be shared. I'm not in the least accusing you personally of this, just explaining why we do ask users to justify their use of unregsitered modules. We must protect the rights of the publishers and authors of our materials.

If you or anyone has modules missing from their online account, you need to send an email to orders, and be patient because we are swamped. We will add any modules that you purchased from us or sent in the registration to us.

Sadly there are many people using "borrowed" (read pirated) modules because they do not understand (or do not care) that software and modules are licensed to one user (or to a site) and should not be shared. I'm not in the least accusing you personally of this, just explaining why we do ask users to justify their use of unregsitered modules. We must protect the rights of the publishers and authors of our materials.

Thanks Helen: Will do, all my modules are legit, figured it was something to that effect.

Rusty+

Thanks Helen: Will do, all my modules are legit, figured it was something to that effect.

Rusty+

A big thank you to Helen and Martha and the whole Accordance team.

Helen: Martha has already taken care of this and all resources are listed and downloading flawlessly.

The update to the App was also wonderful.

Really nice work folks!

Rusty+

Archived