Holy Land Photographs

Timothy Jenney

Looking for some great photos of the Holy Land? Look no further! Either of these two great collections offers an excellent pictures of biblical people, places and times. This podcast reviews both Accordance modules and compares them.

Link:

Call us crazy, but my family was huddled around a computer the other day while we used Accordance to help plan our upcoming vacation to Israel. ;)

Dr. J,

I love your podcasts! But you are costing me a lot of money. I already owned some of the Historic Views set from Todd Bolen but after watching the podcast realized the value they would be having them in Accordance. So, open the wallet and order. I have a suggestion--do a few podcasts of stuff I have already bought and let my bank account catch up a little bit. :)

Seriously, you are doing a tremendous job with the podcasts.

I only owned a small portion of the Historic Views set (I do have all the Pictorial Library of the Bible Lands), but what I had made me want it in Accordance. I have written Todd personally and congratulated him on working with Accordance to make these possible. I hope the future hold possible even more of his work begin made available.

Archived