Cannot print diagram to PDF

mmctoyahoo

I am trying to print a 3 page diagram to a PDF using File > Print..., PDF > Save as PDF ... . I get a PDF file that has 3 pages, but only the first page has anything on it, pages 2 and 3 are blank. It happens to correspond to the amount of the diagram that is visible in my workspace window. I have attached the diagram file and the resulting PDF.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Mark

DiagramPdfIssue.zip

Accordance version: 10.2.4

OS version: OS X 10.8.5

• 10 months later...

I am having the same issue. The help file indicates that you can print as PDF, copy & paste, or save as PNG or JPEG. Print as PDF and copy/paste does not reproduce all the elements of the diagram -- just a few of the graphics and no text. I cannot find any way to save as anything other than *.accord.

I have a zipped file of the .accord and .pdf but cannot figure out how to upload it.

If I remember correctly, for now we have to take screen shots (⇧⌘3 for the whole screen; ⇧⌘4 for a selected portion). That way you can also divide & size your diagram in a way that doesn't disrupt its flow. Someone will correct me if I've got it wrong.

That's right Julie, but it won't zoom with clarity like a pdf usually will.

Carol, printing as PDF is working well for me, all elements across all pages. On your Reply button, try selecting 'More Reply Options', so you should then be given an opportunity to upload your zip. Are you running the latest Accordance (10.4.3.2)?