Remember split screen resource

Guntis

Often I use the same resource (commentary) in the Split screen. Therefore I'd like Accordance to remember previously used resource and open that resource without asking me Text, Reference Tool or User Note. Once the Split screen is open and I tap on the [+] button, it could ask me what I'd like to open. 2 options: 1) add Split screen default resource somewhere in preferences, 2) Remember last resource used in the Split screen and open it again in the next session or the next time I open Split screen.

Often I use the same resource (commentary) in the Split screen. Therefore I'd like Accordance to remember previously used resource and open that resource without asking me Text, Reference Tool or User Note. Once the Split screen is open and I tap on the [+] button, it could ask me what I'd like to open. 2 options: 1) add Split screen default resource somewhere in preferences, 2) Remember last resource used in the Split screen and open it again in the next session or the next time I open Split screen.

A great idea and one I think we should add to the feature "wish" list.

Scott.

Sounds ok but would it mean an extra click for those who use all resources, I compare loads and don't want an extra click added in, that would add needless time. Perhaps if that would be the case it could be an optional setting.

Archived