Profile in posts

Lance

Hi folks,

After all these years I've just realised that unlike nearly everyone else on here, my posts don't display stuff like my location and Accordance version number under my avatar on the left.

I've searched high and low in my profile / settings and in this forum, and in the forum help .. I'm probably missing something basic and obvious. But what???

Can someone guide me here?

Thanks.

OK, make a liar of me, then. It's just appeared in the previous post! How ironic ...

Presumably this is because I had just entered my location in my profile. (Gender and version number were already there.) Does that sound right? Certainly not intuitive, if so.

Hey Lance.

I guess that would make sense! Just as a by the by, I am planning a demonstration visit to Melbourne in May next year. I'll be coming to do a half day at Ridley College (mainly for students) and a Saturday all day, open to all. More details to follow. It would be cool to meet you!

Where are you?

Thanks, Ken. I'll keep an eye out for that. I've been to more demos than I can remember with Roy & Helen's roadshows. But if you're going to be demo'ing some of the new features of v10, I'll definitely be on board. I'm currently on the books at Ridley anyway, with a masters program. So I expect I'll get the info easily enough.