Option + Right Click + Select Tool no longer working

circuitrider

I used to able to highlight an English word in the a text and then while holding the option key use the right-click menu to navigate to a one of the Greek/Hebrew tools in the My Groups menu. If I chose NIDOTTE or NIDNTT it would bring up the root word in those tools. It looks like Accordance is ignoring the option key now and I just get the English entry.

I do get the root if I amplify through the tool bar though. I generally do not have the tool bar visible though.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks.

You can amplify from the menu bar too, though that isn't quite as convenient as the right-click.

The option-amplify also works with the Library panel, apparently just not in the right-click menu. I think this is a bug.

• 3 weeks later...

My original post was concerning Accordance 10. Looks like this is broken in Accordance 11 also.

This is working for me in v11. Are you holding Option before you right-click? We also fixed this in v10.

It's working for me, too.

This is working for me in v11. Are you holding Option before you right-click? We also fixed this in v10.

It's working for me, too.

Sorry about that, it is indeed working for me now. I must have been doing something wrong.* Thank you for replying.

* I was using this option with NIDOTTE and NIDNTT-a with words that had no entries in those tools. In this case nothing happens.

Edited by circuitrider

• 2 months later...

Concerning the same kind of workflow I mentioned in the original post I am now getting erratic behavior from the NIDOTTE when amplifying form the NIV with G/K.

Sometimes I will get the english entry, other times it will find the proper Hebrew Entry and sometimes I get the error "The text "%@" is currently no available to Accordance"

What is really strange is that I seem to get different results from pressing the option key at different points in the menu drilling down process. For example: If I press option before I right-click on a word and then drill down to NIDOTTE I will almost always get the Hebrew Entry. If I press the option key after drilling down to NIDOTTE I get the English entry for the word.

When amplifying from the Tool Bar this does not happen though.

Can anyone reproduce this bug?