Text display issue

Sean R.

This is an issue that has been raised before. As I was unable to find the earlier discussion, I'm starting a new topic post.

Whenever a line of text runs the entire width of a column or pane, the final letter or so on the right side is clipped

An example: I have a window displaying in parallel both the NET Bible and and the BHS-W4. The column displaying the NET module cuts off the final letters of several lines. Also, the column displaying BHS-W4 is slightly clipping the verse numbers.

I tried what you described and don't seem to have the same results. Both texts appear in full without clipping. I'm assuming you've got the latest version of application and texts and using default fonts.

• 2 weeks later...

The issue seems to be font related. I'm using Adobe Garamond as the font for my English text. If I increase or decrease the font size, all the text is displayed without any clipping. Also, if I change to one of the default fonts I don't have this problem. As I prefer my personal font selections over any of the default fonts, I'll just deal with the clipping.

Thanks!

Archived