See us soon in London

Helen Brown

Accordance is exhibiting at the International Society of Biblical Literature meeting, July 4-7 at King's College London

There will be a short presentation of Accordance at Tyndale House, Cambridge, Fri July 8 at 2:30 pm (not in London but within reach)

City Temple, London is the venue for our full Training Seminar, Mon July 11, 10 am - 5 pm, preregistration required

King's College London has a new special exhibition as part of the KJV Anniversary. It features a number of rare texts illustrating the history of the English Bible. The final touch is a hands-on exhibit of an iPad with Accordance. We are delighted to be part of this free exibition, which runs through Sept 20.

• 1 month later...

Just like to say thanks to Roy and Helen for the excellent accordance seminar in London. I think at last I might have got the hang of the HITS command ;) You really do begin to see how amazing this software is - so much to learn in such a short space of time. Now all I have to do is remember all this stuff :wacko:

It was a really good day, had a lovely meal thanks to City Temple, learned a lot and great to meet Roy and Helen. You guys are so enthusiastic and helpful. It is so good to deal with a company that are genuinely interested in their customers.

Just like to say thanks to Roy and Helen for the excellent accordance seminar in London. I think at last I might have got the hang of the HITS command ;) You really do begin to see how amazing this software is - so much to learn in such a short space of time. Now all I have to do is remember all this stuff :wacko:

It was a really good day, had a lovely meal thanks to City Temple, learned a lot and great to meet Roy and Helen. You guys are so enthusiastic and helpful. It is so good to deal with a company that are genuinely interested in their customers.

Archived