Instant Link to Commentaries is not working

Enoch

I used to be able to highlight a verse number or put the cursor on it -- then when I went to my library of commentaries and chose one, the commentary on that verse would come up. But now I am being taken to the title page of the commentary. I don't know if this started with version 10 or is a new glitch. How can I get Accordance to go to my verse in the commentary?

There is a General Preference that lets you require a selection for amplifying. If that is checked, you must select the verse reference in order to amplify, not just click in it.

However, the Library is not the Resource Palette. Choosing or double-clicking a title just opens it. To amplify you must instead click the amplify icon which appears when you mouse over the title afte making your selection in the text.

If you are choosing the commentary from the Library, be sure to click the Amplify icon (four arrows in the cardinal directions) rather than double clicking the module. Or, if you choose it from the toolbar's Amplify or Reference Tools section, it should amplify properly.